Well-Being Solutions for Entrepreneurs and Small Employers
As Director of Mindfulness at Aetna, Cheryl’s team received the Norman Vincent Peale Award for Positive Thinking.
Maintaining mental stamina and emotional well-being are more important than ever before. About 80% of us are working from home and reports show that most are working three hours more on average during this Covid Era.
In order to navigate skillfully through these times of intense change, people require time to focus on their total health. Employers are perfectly positioned to do this by offering virtual services to develop community and connection. And to create a workplace culture of well-being.
THE MINDFUL PATH VIRTUAL SOLUTIONS:
• Mindful Me® Program
• Movement Breaks
Possible Benefits of Practicing Mindfulness:
- Eases anxiety and fear about the unknown
- Develops resilience and positivity
- Prevents worsening of underlying health conditions
- Reduces risk of injuries and improves safety
- Increases focus and reduces distraction
- Builds sense of community and connection
- Reduces risk for developing mental health issues
FREE Live Virtual Meditation Classes!
Come together with real people in real time to build resilience and gain clarity for the journey ahead.
SIGN UP BELOW
MEDITATION LIVE | MONDAYS: Breathing Break Reset
MEDITATION LIVE | TUESDAYS: Balanced Morning Start
MEDITATION LIVE | WEDNESDAYS: Breathing Break Reset