Cheryl Jones speaks to Kaitlin Goslee of Fox Studio 61 about practicing mindfulness in a busy world. She is joined by Mary Meixell, the associate dean of the School of Business and Engineering at Quinnipiac University. Together, Cheryl and Mary are hosting an event called “Mindfulness in the Workplace” on Thursday, April 20, 2017. Listen for more information about how Mindfulness and this ability to be present in the moment helps build resilience and leads to lower stress levels.
- How Mindfulness Empowers Us to Skillfully Engage in Uncomfortable Conversations
- Co-Creating the New Normal [Facebook Live]
- Applying Mindfulness in Troubled Times [Facebook Live]
- How Mindfulness Helps us Social Distance with Grace and Ease [Facebook Live]
- Navigating Through Times of Fear and Uncertainty with Greater Ease
Aetna At home breathing communication compassion emotion exercise goal setting holiday stress leadership listening loving-kindness Martin Luther King Jr Day meditation mindful living Mindful Moments mindfulness new year Optimism parenting pause Podcast resilience seasons sleeping social change stress reduction teaching thank volunteering workplace