Posted on January 10, 2018
Download & Print this free poster that has 15 reminders about what mindfulness is.
- Being awake and aware in the moment, the one you’re in right now.
- Noting thoughts as they parade through the mind non-judgmentally.
- Creating space to acknowledge feelings as they are in the moment.
- Tuning in to sensations within the body with self-kindness.
- Paying attention to what’s happening within you and around you with patience.
- Seeing clearly what action, if any, the moment is calling for.
- Practicing self-honesty and speaking your truth to others.
- Responding rather than reacting in a stressful situation.
- Accepting whatever is happening in the moment, knowing it is temporary.
- Exploring a variety of possible ways to solve a problem.
- Staying curious and open when someone is saying something you don’t like.
- Letting go of the need to change or fix anything right now.
- Trusting that you have within you what you need to overcome challenges.
- Making conscious choices rather than living on autopilot.
- Cultivating love for self and others.